Connect with us

Entertainment

Kollision – “Walkin” (Official Music Video – WSHH Exclusive)

Published

on

Exclusive WSHH music video for “Walkin” by Kollision.
More exclusive WSHH music videos:

Walkin out now everywhere! New project from Kollision coming soon!

Stream Here:

Follow WorldstarHipHop:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Shop Worldstar:

Watch more WorldstarHipHop:
Newest Videos:
Music Video Premieres:
Hottest Tracks:
Music Videos by Artist:
Original WSHH Series:

About WorldstarHipHop:
WorldstarHipHop is home to everything entertainment & hip hop. The #1 urban outlet responsible for breaking the latest premiere music videos, exclusive artist content, entertainment stories, celebrity rumors, sports highlights, interviews, comedy skits, rap freestyles, crazy fights, eye candy models, the best viral videos & more.
Since 2005, WorldstarHipHop has worked with some of our generation’s most groundbreaking artists, athletes & musicians – all who have helped continue to define our unique identity and attitude.
We plan on continuing to work with only the best, so keep an eye out for all the exciting new projects / collaborations we plan on dropping in the very near future.

#WorldstarHipHop #HipHop #Walkin

source

Continue Reading
32 Comments

32 Comments

1. Javante Walker

My friend on here

2. Boogie Beats

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Ye he got dis shiet in tha bag

3. Hotboy Easter

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Ok Kollision!! Shot out QC’s!! Easter x Gotti!!

4. Jesse Morillos

🔥🔥

5. Ridge Asher

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Cuhz look like key glocc n moneybagg🤣💀

6. Ridge Asher

817 Murda×Worth, Tx ♿💪🏾💯

7. Darryus McCoy

MARK MY WORDS THIS GONE BLOW!!! ASAP 😈🔥💯

8. OV3R DOS3

02.04.2020 at 01:14

AYOOOOOOOO RAPPERS or SINGERS: who needs FREE fire Trap 🔥 or R&B beatz🔥?

9. ISIDOR

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Big big song wow of 🇫🇷 ffuuuzzzzz🚀🚀🚀

10. Barbos Rachid

Ra Ta Ta Ta 💪💪💪💪✌✌

11. Paolo Pallavicini

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Same fuckin dance in every fuckin video 🤦

12. Paradox Apparel

02.04.2020 at 01:14

lmao first of all the midget did it for me i was done past that, but then i seen him with his shirt off with a teenager twerkin in the back hahaha

13. ArtyBy Beanoo

This it’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥

14. Mizzymar301

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Bout time sumthing new ayyy walkinnn ☔😈☔💵🥀

15. Rell Anne

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Actually fire! Not just the beat! But my yungun you TALKN BIG MAN TALK! DONT talk IF u aint really live it! Cos a real 1 like me- GON CATCH ON! Yr lyrics are hard! Im feeling the swag! Just dont be 'dat guy'

16. THEYHATEMGP

Yo time now

17. VINICIN DA GIOS

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Melhor canal de musica de trap

18. grinder boy 555

25. Lil Shoulder

Foda Bro

26. Hanzo daddy

Here before this gets BIG!! 🤪😎

27. RedC

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Ig it’s good for the time but ain’t really my swag

28. Dropping NoStopping

I know us Memphians in Tn
    Gonna be playing the fuck outta this Banger.

29. JAM1LD3R

Feel like I’ve heard this same song about 100 times before 😴

30. RedC

02.04.2020 at 01:14

Is he a money bag yo, future, lil baby, thug boy?

31. Matthew Wyatt

Sound like Future

32. Justin Cozier

🥶😈

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Celebrate 6 Years of Marriage

Published

on

KimYe are celebrating another year of marriage.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wed six years ago today and they have “forever to go,” wrote the mother-of-four on Instagram in an anniversary post.

“Until the end,” the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star added, alongside two throwback pics of the couple.

The KUWTK star also shared a couple of snapshots of her wedding day on her Instagram Stories with the same heartfelt caption. The Kar-Jenner clan matriarch Kris Jenner also took to her Instagram to wish the couple a happy anniversary, “Happy Anniversary to these two!!! I love you guys!!!!! ❤️❤️ @kimkardashian #KanyeWest.”

As fans may recall, the two said “I Do” in a lavish wedding at the historic Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.

The couple was joined by their closest family and friends as well as their eldest daughter, North West.

Since then, the two have proved time and time again that they’re head over heels for each other.

In a 2013 interview for BBC, Kanye gushed about Kim giving him “everything.” He said, “Family time—it’s what Kim gave me. She gave me everything. She gave me a family. She gave me a support system.”

The two have gone on to welcome three more children to their family: Saint WestChicago West and Psalm West

Ahead of popping the big question to Kim, Kanye gushed about his future bride to be.

“I’m so happy to be with her, to live this life together, and—with our relationship with God—to be able to live forever in heaven together,” the 42-year-old 808’s & Heartbreak artist said. “And also to raise a strong family that communicates truth and beauty, and we have a good time while doing it by just being creative…I love that fact that God has put her in my life—every single day.”

Scroll through our gallery below to relive KimYe’s beautiful wedding album!

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kanye West, Virgil Abloh

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Scott Disick, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Instagram / Kim Kardashian

Kanye West, Rich Wilkerson Jr.

Scott Disick, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding

Source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Zachary Quinto Is ”Grateful” For Four Years of Sobriety

Published

on

Star Trek star Zachary Quinto has much reason to celebrate today.

Taking to Instagram on Sunday, the actor expressed his gratitude for four years of sobriety.

“Four years sober sun-kissed selfie,” the 42-year-old actor wrote, accompanying a shirtless selfie complete with a gold chain. “Grateful for today!”

Last year, Quinto celebrated his third year sober with a similar post. “When I think about how far I’ve come and how much I’ve grown and how much more I love myself… I’m really blown away,” he wrote in 2019. “Very far from perfect – but perfectly flawed. and working every day to honor and realize my full potential.”

In celebrating his milestone, Quinto explained that before getting clean, he had lost connection to feelings of gratitude, but said he’s since recovered his appreciation for his friends, support and the freedom of life’s journey.

The NOS4A2 actor has seldom been shy about his struggle with addiction.

In 2019, Quinto conducted an interview with Bucknell University professor Dr. Judith Grisel, a psychologist with a history of addiction, who wrote the New York Times bestselling science book Never Enough, the Neuroscience and Experience of Addiction.

In the talk, he explained that because he found his passion for acting at a young age, that his problems weren’t apparent until later on.

“I wasn’t really a huge partyer, I didn’t have my first drink until I was 17 or 18,” he said at the time. “And I didn’t smoke pot until I was around the same age. I engaged those things relatively normally in my twenties, I think. It wasn’t until, interestingly, that I achieved a certain level of success that I began to drink problematically.”

He explained that once he hit his thirties, he was constantly thrown into social events with open bars—and that during many he used alcohol to navigate the room.

“The entertainment industry is lousy with drinkers,” Quinto said. “It’s a big part of what we do. I think almost unwittingly that part of my brain got triggered and turned on. So I found myself in my late thirties drinking — and smoking pot, I was a daily pot smoker as well — more than I ever did in my twenties.”

When asked how he discovered he had a problem, his answer was succinct.

“I was just so miserable,” he admitted. “The most glaring component that was missing from my life was gratitude… and I had so much for which to be grateful. That was my journey. I didn’t lose everything, I didn’t ruin relationships, I had what I think people refer to as a high bottom. But there was one day when I was like, ‘I can’t do this anymore.'”

Fortunately for Quinto, he’s found his sense of gratitude—and has four years clean.

Source

🇺🇸ATILIS GYM BELLMAWR, NJ DEFYS GOV. SMURFY & REOPENS
CBS
NBC 10 PHL

CH6 ABC PHL

🇺🇸👍TUCKER CARLSON CALLS OUT FASCISTS IN AMERICA !!!! 5.21.20

👍1940’s MOBILE PHONES !

🌐TANZANIAN LEADER STANDS UP TO FAKE COVID TEST RESULTS !!!
Amazing Polly 5.20.20

🥇ATILIS GYM BELLMAWR NJ OPENS for 3rd day in row

🕷 BARDA WHISTLEBLOWER LINKED TO VACCINE HEALTH MAFIA: Amazing Polly

🐒ITALIANS CALL FOR ARREST OF BILL GATES FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY James Munder 5.20.20

🌐 FEMA INSIDER WARNS OF SEVERE 2ND WAVE BIO ATTACK : Aplanetruth4U

☣PLANdemic Planners Threaten a Dark
Wi??+×=%5=nter for America.

👉🤡 3 TRILLION CORONANUS BAILOUT BILL GATES VACCINE BILL PASSES !

👁Ephesians 5:11
“Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.”
👉……👉…….MUST WATCH …..👈…..👈

🕷CONTACT TRACERS & NANO TECH
Max Maximus

🇺🇸REFUSE THE COVID TEST !
JonXarmy

👺MORE PUBLIC HEALTH MAFIA Amazing Polly 5.12.10

🌐PLANDEMIC PLANNERS THREATEN
WORLD WITH ‘ DARK WINTER ‘ Corbett report:

👀BILL GATES PLAN TO VAX THE WORLD
Richie from. Oston 5.13.20

🤠 TEXAS DOCTOR CURES COVID PATIENTS

👁ONENESS Vs The 1 % Vandana Shiva

👺HR 6666 THE TRACE ACT IS NO JOKE !
STATE HOME INVASIONS : Aplanetruth4u

🤡PUPPET NJ GOV. SMURFY GOES LIVE &llllhLOONEY

🌐GEOENGINEERING WATCH GLOBAL
ALERT NEWS 5.9.20

👍THE GLOBAL HEALTH MAFIA RACKET
Amazing Polly 5.8.20

🕷WHY YOU SHOULD REFUSE THE COVID ID TEST Jon Xarmy

🌐TOTAL POPULATION CONTROL IS NSA GOAL ! William Binney 8.7.2014 (6 yrs ago)

👍URGENT MESSAGE TO MEN OF THE WORLD Max Maximus

🕷 BILL GATES PLAN TO VAX THE WORLD
Corbett Report

Must Watch 👉CHILLING NEW LAWS ON CONTACT TRACING IN AMERICA !!!!!!!
Aplanetruth4u

🇮🇱CAN U KEEP A SECRET ?

🕷CONTACT TRACERS ATTACK FAMILIES VENTURA COUNTY CALIFORNIA JonXArmy

👺GEOPOLITICS UPDATE NEWS
Benjamin Fulford 5.4.20

☣SECOND WAVE OF CORONA PLANNED ATTACKS COMING ! Corbett Report /Joe Morales

🌐THE QUEEN BANS ASSAULT WEAPONS IN CANADA ! SGT REPORT

🕷 MICRO SLAUGHTER BOT SWARMS COMING TO SILENCE DISSIDENTS !
AplaneTruth4U

🇮🇱ISRAEL IS THE 2ND EYE 👁
IN BIO WEAPONS : Max Maximus

👉Must Watch Really Graceful
WHAT AMERICANS MUST REMEMBER…

👉Must Watch GEOPOLITICS UPDATE
ZioNazis vs White Dragons W/ Ben Fulford

🌐COVID 19 GLOBAL LOCKDOWN IS A DIABOLIC AI GENOCIDAL BUSINESS PLAN
Stopthecrime.net Part 1of 3 5.2.10

👺ALPHABET SECURITY STATE USING CORONAVIRUS TO IMPLEMENT ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE ! Jimmy Dore

👍CONTACT TRACERS INVADE FAMILIES