Connect with us

Entertainment

Naagin — Vayu, Aastha Gill, Akasa, Puri | Official Music Video 2019

Published

on

Temperatures are hitting boiling point, with the hottest track in town — Naagin (gin, gin, gin, gin 😃)

Composed and written by ace songwriter and SME exclusive artist Vayu, with the sizzling vocals of SME India exclusive artists, Aastha Gill and Akasa, and some sick beats courtesy Dutch music producer, PURI, this scorcher of a track will definitely heat up dancefloors.

#Naagin is the perfect kick-starter for major party season and it’s going to be #2Hot2Handle !!!

It’s getting #2Hot2Handle 🔥 🔥!!! Click To Stream #Naagin 🐍 🐍 Now

♫ Wynk — https://wynk.in/u/vX06t4Yac

♫ JioSaavn — https://www.jiosaavn.com/song/naagin/OjcqZQ0dBHY

♫ Gaana — https://gaana.com/song/naagin-7

♫ Amazon Prime Music — https://music.amazon.in/albums/B07Z6CT7XP

♫ Spotify — http://open.spotify.com/album/1qvwPj7hWoVYJ0S5z5mbag

♫ YouTube Music — https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhc3YEiIk4&feature=share

♫ Apple Music — https://geo.music.apple.com/in/album/naagin-single/1483729682?mt=1&app=music

♫ Hungama — https://www.hungama.com/song/naagin/49566034/

🎧 Audio Credits:
► Composer & Lyricist : Vayu
► Singers : Aastha Gill & Akasa
► Music Producer : PURI
► Mastered and Apple Digital Master : P.A.Deepak
► Vocal Treatment : Abhishek Ghattak

🎬 Video Credits :
► Directed By : Sneha Shetty Kohli
► Produced by : Sony Music India Pvt Ltd.
► Production House : Art Monks LLP in association with Sneha Shetty Kohli
► Cinematographer : Girish Kant
► Choreographers : Jayshree Kelkar and Jitu Gajare
► Art Directors : Swapnil Bhalerao and Madhur Madhavan
► Asst. Art Director : Viki Upadhyay
► Executive Producer : Karan Dedhia
► Editor : Ricky Kajle
► Costume Designer : Jimmyz Designer
► Asst Costume Designer : Tajuddin Khan
► Akasa and Aastha Gill Hair and Makeup : Pompie Hans, Harleen and Shiba
► Vayu and PURI Hairstyling : D Shave, Mumbai — Darshan Yewalekar assisted by Pratik
► Vayu and PURI Makeup : Amit Pawar
► Asst. Directors : Amitesh Sanghani, Bhavin Kateliya, Tanya Chauhan

Audio on Sony Music Entertainment India Pvt. Ltd(C) 2019

👉 Subscribe To Sony Music India YouTube — http://bit.ly/SonyMusic_YouTube

👉 Like us : Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/SonyMusicIndia

👉 Follow us : Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/sonymusicindia

👉 Follow us : Twitter — https://twitter.com/sonymusicindia

source

Continue Reading
33 комментария

33 Comments

1. Sony Music India

17.10.2019 at 12:32

#Naagin fans, are you ready for a challenge? Upload your video doing the #Naagin hookstep, tag @akasa and @aasthagill and get a chance to be featured on Sony Music India's Social pages.The best videos will be featured on Sony Music India's social pages.Let's see your moves!

2. Harmeet Singh

Kuch khud bhi creativity use krlo . Yeh (Bum tan tan tan) ka uthya hai🤣

3. rudibaaz productions

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Dont subscribe my channel but atleast one time look at my channel

4. Versha Kumawat

Kon kon 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳Desh ke Tirange Ko ek like karega
    👇
    👇
    👇

11. AMAN KUMAR

17.10.2019 at 12:32

matlab ki song ke naam pr kuch bhi gaao ge ye kya hai😂😂😂😂

12. Roshan Mahato

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Who feel Aastha gill look more beautiful?…………..

13. Guru Records

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Super Nagin song my fan like and comment

14. Roshan Mahato

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Who feel Aastha gill look more beautiful?…………..

15. Jay Prakash

Astha u rock

16. Tiktok walo kis line pe mujra Karne ki soch rahe ho

17. Abhishek Pattanaik

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Vayu aaur Puri ka kaam kya tha.
    Sirf haat hilana..Lol

18. Ramesh Chandra Majhi

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Hit like for the buzz girl

19. Pratisha Dash

Dafuck?

20. Raghav Sharma

aAg lga di🔥 vibe

21. Ningappa Bansode N

Aasta gill ur amazing

22. Megha Majhi

Kis kisko yea Song samjh nahi ayyyya… Please let me know #🙄 #💩

23. shri saraf

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Ye gane me agr nagin wala music hota to jyada achha lagta sunne me

24. invincible Boyka

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Kya chutiyfa hai ye kuchh bhi bol do gana to banega hi😝

25. Ankith Dcrouzer

Too hot to hold

26. Cutie Pie

how old is akasa

27. rachit Rastogi

Osm song

28. pankaj paswan

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Ye kaisa song hai sala kuchh v palee mein nahe pada 😳

29. Mitisha Lohar

Iam from afganistan😍

30. саша

17.10.2019 at 12:32

i think the song would have been better had Badshah been there too but still its great 🤟🐍

31. Sageer Ahmad

17.10.2019 at 12:32

Kis kis ne inka thug ranjha song suna h
    Hit like
    👍👍

32. Adiksha Pandey

wow..!

33. sdaqat STS

Aastha

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

Entertainment

Prince Andrew to Step Back From Royal Duties After BBC Interview

Published

on

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, will step back from his public Royal duties with permission from his mother Queen Elizabeth II, amid ongoing backlash over his train wreck of a TV interview about his sex scandal.

On BBC Newsnight on Saturday, Andrew, the 59-year-old uncle of Prince William and Prince Harry, denied allegations that he had sex with a 17-year-old girl obtained for him by his friend and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead of an apparent suicide in a U.S. prison in August as he awaited trial on a sex trafficking charge. Following the controversial interview, several companies and charities distanced themselves from Andrew, causing further embarrassment to the Royal Family.

«It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support,» Andrew said in a statement on Wednesday. «Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.»

«I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein,» he continued. «His suicide has left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims, and I deeply sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure. I can only hope that, in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives. Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.»

Andrew gave his interview amid months of renewed scandal over his past ties to Epstein. Many viewers slammed the duke over his BBC Newsnight sitdown, noting his often incoherent denials and strange recollections, as well as an apparent lack of compassion for Epstein’s victims.

One of Epstein’s accusers, Virginia Giuffre, formerly Virginia Roberts, has said she was forced to have sex with Andrew three times between 1999 and 2002, including in London and on a private Caribbean island owned by Epstein. She was 17 years old and legally underage at the time. In his BBC interview, Andrew denied having sex with a teenage girl, adding, «I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever.»

He also questioned Virginia’s account of meeting him sweating and dancing at a London nightclub, saying, «I didn’t sweat at the time because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War, when I was shot at…it was almost impossible for me to sweat.» Days after the interview, British tabloids posted pics of Andrew sweating and interacting with women at parties.

Rick Friedman/Corbis via Getty Images

In the interview, after it was noted that he stayed at the house of a «convicted sex offender,» Andrew signed and said, «It was a convenient place to stay. I’ve gone through this in my mind so many times. At the end of the day, with the benefit of all the hindsight that one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do. But at the time, I felt it was the honorable and right thing to do. And I admit fully that my judgment was probably colored by my tendency to be too honorable. But that is just the way it is.»

Source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Latest Entertainment News — Spider-Man producer told me to change my teeth: Actress Kirsten Dunst

Published

on

— Have b*lls for real pic: Kamya’s boyfriend to troll saying she’ll sell daughter —
Television actress Kamya Punjabi’s boyfriend Shalabh Dang responded to a Twitter user who called Kamya a «2 rupees woman» and said, «She’ll sell her own daughter», while commenting on their picture. «[F]irst have…b*lls to put your real pic,» he replied. Shalabh added, «Who gave you…[right] to talk such ill words about a woman and her innocent daughter?? You…need medical help!!»
— Spider-Man producer told me to change my teeth: Actress Kirsten Dunst —
Actress Kirsten Dunst, who starred in three ‘Spider-Man’ films, revealed one of the producers tried to subtly coax her into changing her teeth into «those perfect Barbie doll teeth». «I was like, ‘Nope, not doing that’,» she added. «I had very good influences personally of women who were like, ‘You’re great, love your teeth, don’t change a thing’,» said Kirsten.
— Society looked at me differently for delaying my pregnancy: Mandira Bedi —
Actress Mandira Bedi has said that women face stereotypes in Indian society. «When I decided to delay my pregnancy due to work commitments, it was the most difficult decision. I was looked at differently, and people perceived me as a woman who’s career-oriented,» she added. «You’d think [that’s good], but our society thinks differently of a married woman,» said Mandira.
— I was told ‘You don’t want to disappoint GoT fans’: Emilia on nude scene —
Emilia Clarke has revealed she once refused to perform a nude scene on the set of a project and stated, «I’ve had fights on set before». «They’re like, ‘You don’t want to disappoint your ‘Game of Thrones’ fans’. And I’m like, ‘F*** you’,» she added. Emilia further said she felt overwhelmed by the nudity on ‘Game of Thrones’ season 1.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

The Grammys Try to Course-Correct Down “Old Town Road”

Published

on

The perennial wave of questions as to the relevance of the Grammy Awards has been at high tide the last few years. In 2019, the artists who, with varying degrees of intensity and winkingness, criticized the awards included Ariana Grande, Jay-Z, and Dua Lipa. In his rap-song-of-the-year acceptance speech at the ceremony, which was conspicuously cut short in the telecast, Drake said, “If there’s people who have regular jobs who are coming out in the rain, in the snow, spending their hard-earned money to buy tickets to come to your shows, you don’t need this right here. I promise you: You already won.”

The common, related complaints are that the awards are lacking in diversity and slow-moving in a fast-changing pop music landscape. Hip-hop’s continuing cultural and commercial dominance, for instance, hasn’t done much for its Grammys standing. And if the broad aim of the ceremony is to give a picture of the year in music, Beck’s 2015 victory over Beyoncé for album of the year was especially head-scratching. The Recording Academy has a new president this year, Deborah Dugan, who arrives at the job with the challenge of course-correcting an awards ceremony that some artists no longer bother to attend.

Billie Eilish and Lizzo went four for four in the biggest categories—Lizzo had the most nominations overall, with eight—in a year in which both were ubiquitous. After his record-breaking “Old Town Road” chart run over the summer, how the Grammys would handle Lil Nas X’s massive success was one of the major questions ahead of the nominations announcement. His social media-born star is the kind that the awards might be expected to overlook in previous years. Instead, the Academy gave him six nominations, the same as Eilish, and even included his EP 7 in the album-of-the-year category, which hasn’t had nearly as much staying power as “Old Town Road” itself. Rather than nominating an established juggernaut like Taylor Swift, who’s won in that category twice before, the Academy seems to have been banking on the optics of rallying behind a widely beloved newcomer.

It’s an uncharacteristic decision, and perhaps a statement of intent for a ceremony that’s struggled to adapt to the streaming era. But it only goes so far, and it only reflects so much of the music that’s driven the past year of numbers and sounds: There’s just a touch of rap in the nominations, no Spanish-language music in the big four categories outside of Rosalía’s best-new-artist nod, and no BTS to speak of.

More Great Stories From Vanity Fair

— Catching up with David Letterman, 10 years after this writer who worked on his show criticized him in an op-ed
— Here’s why Chance the Rapper is the best SNL host we’ve seen so far
— Here’s what we know about Harry and Meghan’s war on the tabloids
— Lori Loughlin and her family are in constant chaos
— Selena Gomez shares why she finally let go of Justin Bieber drama
— From the archive: Meet the dynamite socialite princess of Bavaria

Looking for more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss a story.

Source