Connect with us

Business

President Trump speaks at March for Life event | USA TODAY

Published

on

President Donald Trump is expected to join fired-up March for Life crowds as anti-abortion laws face court challenges

RELATED: Celebrities and politicians react to abortion ban laws

As states and reproductive rights groups battle in courtrooms over the harshest crackdowns on abortion access in decades, tens of thousands of people are set to take to the street Friday calling for an end to the practice.

Energized by sweeping legislative victories – and buoyed by an appearance by President Donald Trump – organizers say an estimated 100,000 people are expected to converge on Washington, D.C., for the 47th annual March for Life.

» Watch more on this and other topics from USA TODAY:
» USA TODAY delivers current local and national news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, videos and VR.

source

Continue Reading
20 Comments

20 Comments

1. Alan S Binnie

25.01.2020 at 17:12

A President designed to sink the USA back 8nto the 19th century.

2. jonathon short

3. stanky6261973

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Thank God for President Trump. God bless and protect President Trump, his family and the USA.

4. Gothic Dragon warrior Queen

25.01.2020 at 17:12

This is SO exciting!!! I love this March for Life rally!!!???❤??

5. Superman 23

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you"….when a baby is formed in the womb…is god who gave the green light!!!!!

6. Angela Alonzo

25.01.2020 at 17:12

I'm fearfully and wonderfully made your works are marvelous and my soul knows that very well,! Psalms 139:14 Amen God love's babies carry them till full term let them live! !!!! Praise God! !

7. Anonymous User

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Thank you Mr. President for standing up for the rights of the unborn and life.

8. Randy Cleveland

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Just like slavery, democrats are on the wrong side of history once again.

9. Jorge Salas

TRUMP2020

10. Renegade Grizzly bear

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Chalk up another loss for Santan! Trump 20/20 a vote for Trump is a vote for life

11. Bo Rood

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Heroic. Think of all the babies these lunatics have murdered. They're worse than Nazis.

12. Bry 416

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Child sacrifice and sacrificing the first born
    …..
    is something that has been done in ALL cultures since inception.

…cause the 'witch doctors and 'healers' talked to the spirits (DEMONS)

And OF COURSE, LOSERFER said: "in exchange for 'advancement and

other 'wisdom' you must KILL THE INNOCENT AND PURE kids and babies.

And they STILL do today….normalized as 'abortion' and also STILL done

in Satanic Ritual sacrifice by the Establishment to maintain OUR status quo 'lives'

So, the next time you ask yourself "What is life" and draw a blank…..

Maybe, just MAYBE – it has SOMETHING to do with the fact that

our 'way of life' has been GIVEN to us in a package that INCLUDES

YOU tacitly endorsing child/baby ritual sacrifice….which results in

YOU being NUMB and DUMB….as evidenced by the FACT that although

you may have acquired specialized 'knowledge' (for reward and position)

you don't have ANY FRICKIN' IDEA of:

WHO YOU ARE

WHERE YOU ARE

WHY YOU ARE ALIVE…WHAT LIFE IS?

I submit to you that it MAY, have something to do with the FACT that you,

me and everyone else that was ROPED into this LUCIFERIAN CULT, have

FAILED MISERABLY (tricked really) at PROTECTING THE INNOCENCE AND PURITY of life.

I think we ALL need to carefully consider this EQUATION.of

allowing our MOST PRECIOUS, kids and babies to continue to be sacrificed

for our 'way of life' and continue to 'live' in a state of OBLIVION, spiced up

by a little bit of CULTIC, sanctioned, indoctrinated (reward based repetition of what you're TOLD)

specialized 'knowledge' that has NO REAL MEANING and basically just allows us to

KEEP THINGS GOING, in this perpetual HAZE OF CONFUSION – all made possible by:

THE UTTER DESTRUCTION OF OUR DISCERNMENT to sustain our status quo

in a cycle that will NEVER be broken …….UNTIL

YOU FINALLY DEMAND THAT our apparently deeply COMPROMISED,

TWISTED, SPELLBOUND 'leaders' and 'elite' ….

STOP killing our beautiful children and babies to keep this all going, on our behalf.

(btw, these kids OF COURSE, may MOSTLY be supplied through Human trafficking etc.)

So, KNOWING this now,

I think it's time we

FIND A WAY to have this LIVE IN OUR DAILY CONSCIOUS MIND

until it NO LONGER APPLIES.

Otherwise, we will just continue in this PURGATORY like, or ACTUAL PURGATORY context.

If this scenario does NOT upset you – that is PROOF that you are indeed NUMB AND DUMB,

all by design.

Which MEANS,

We all NEED to find a way to literally be connected and…

BROODING OVER PURGATORY (made possible by baby/kid sacrifice sponsorship)

Until it LIVES within our conscious minds,

so that we might actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT…even by just rejecting it internally.

To finally break the cycle.

Perhaps fulfilling our manifest destiny.

And becoming TRULY worthy of God's love.

Conquering what Loserfer hath wrought upon this world.

And helping to bring about the Liberation of Humanity

and the ACTUAL manifestation of Heaven on Earth.

Take care!

13. Noobs〰Blyss Marvin

23:00: religious liberty: muslim travel ban, what a second,
    Is this guy lying? Yes of course!

14. Car Ramrod

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Funny how all those who want abortion on demand were given the chance to live….they are truly evil

15. qarohc

25.01.2020 at 17:12

This disgusting immoral failure of a human being is what represents you you evanlegical hypocrites.

But our country to the ground unless it becomes a theocracy, traitors.

16. 23:35. Youtube never applies the constitution as written to their polices.

17. Lol thought he was at Davids hogg March for our lives and take your guns rally. But im all for no abortion in America at all. No doctor no being should profit off the murdering of human life inside a womb.

18. Synoptic 12

25.01.2020 at 17:12

Our President: Donald Trump, is standing for the Spirit of humanity, in following after the principles of the Most High.

19. All video

Hello

20. trail mark

25.01.2020 at 17:12

I believe in inalienable rights, I believe people and the law should be real, I am a combat fighter pilot. I fly at this bar I name the sandbar it comes out of my head. I fly combat flight simulator, I have an airline with FSX, I am a very bad boy, I kick the crap out of people and then run over them over with my car (grand theft auto) I follow the rules I am a writer. There are girls at my bar the most beautiful girls in the world they have no tattoos calling me their guy, I am just an average Joe. I knocked down seven planes in just one flight. The Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds are scared to death that they might have to fly against me in a time of war. I am the best of the best, Tom Cruise and I go skydiving together. I have taken the song (fly into the danger zone) off the jukebox of the American carrier USS Ronald Reagan it belongs to me now on my aircraft carrier, USS Constitution Hard Knocks… copyright law be damned. Believe it or not, this is not what is real. Let's look at what is.

You voted for a man to be president who defrauded a university that he created and had to pay a fine of $25 million. He calls the Democratic Party the party of crime causing one man to start sending pipe bombs in the mail. He has been impeached but won't step down even though he has billions of dollars to his name. He has multiple houses and a yacht. He married an ex-beauty queen but still won't go home. And while in office he coined the phrase alternative facts claiming the news is out to get him calling it fake. If there has ever been a time to legalize marijuana this is the time. Anything this stupid you can bet the mind needs to take a rest. You bullies have your alcohol why not try to be a little bit decent and give the snowflakes their smoke.

PS. If you don't have a sense of humor I do not want to hear what you have to say… The world has become stupid and way too predictable (boring) since Donald Trump became president!!! How prophetic: I put this video together four years ago… Tell me that I'm wrong! Https://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLR6kJ37TLA&t=2s

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Business

ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺟﺰ ﻷﺑﺮﺯ ﺍﻷﺧﺒﺎﺭ ﺍﻟﺮﻳﺎﺿﻴﺔ ﺍﻟﺴﺎﺧﻨﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺑﻲ ﺍﻥ ﺳﺒﻮﺭﺕ bein sports news ﻟﻴﻮﻡ ‏[ 24/02/2020 ]

Published

on

source

Continue Reading

Business

2 Ways to Wear Royal Prerogative Curl Clips

Published

on

Sign up for my newsletter here –

These are clip-in! Yes Royal Prerogative isn’t playing any games with these Curl Clips! They are super soft, bouncy and versatile. Visit RoyalPrerogative.com to get yours. Make sure to give this video a thumbs up, share and subscribe!

Look One:
Royal Prerogative Curl Clips in color 2 (1pack)

Look Two:
Royal Prerogative Curl Clips in color Silver Grey (2 packs)

Thanks,
MA

//Lets Get Social//

//The Sound//
Epidemic Sounds

//B U S I N E S S//
For business inquiries please contact hello@theMariaAntoinette.com

This video is not sponsored.

*Some affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission should you decide to click that link and make a purchase. My content is 100% not influenced by brands, PR products received, usage of affiliate links, or brand partnerships.

source

Continue Reading

Business

South Korea reports 161 new cases of coronavirus, brings total to 763

Published

on

SEOUL (Reuters) – South Korea reported 161 new cases of the coronavirus, bringing the total number of infected patients in the country to 763, health authorities said on Monday, a day after the government raised its infectious disease alert to its highest level.

Of the new cases, 115 were linked to a church in the southeastern city of Daegu after a 61-year-old woman known as “Patient 31” who attended services there tested positive, according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC).

KCDC also reported the seventh death from the virus, a 62-year-old man from a hospital in Cheongdo, a county that saw surges in confirmed cases along with nearby Daegu in recent weeks.

Authorities are still investigating the exact cause of the new outbreak, with Patient 31 having no recent record of overseas travel.

South Korea imposed its highest infectious disease alert on Sunday, vowing extra resources to the region and limiting public activities.

Reporting by Hyonhee Shin; Editing by Himani Sarkar

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

Source