Connect with us

Entertainment

Published

on

The money that I make,the cars I still got ,the skill I still got ,everything I worked for . It’s either you motivated or hate it #floydmayweather a young man with a big heart ❤️. From 2k last week it’s almost 100k now ✅☝️

Source

11. banelesgcinile

Motivated

12. gift_gido

????

13. williambongazuma

11.09.2019 at 12:24

Which timeframe you trading for this pair bro?

14. khumalo_bullet

U are killing it nne

15. khumalo_bullet

Poi ?

16. fortune_masina_

Poi you my age buh you my inspiration ?? @katfloyd_44

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Ben Affleck Sets the Record Straight on Dating Life and Raya Rumors

Published

on

Ben Affleck is single, but he’s not on any dating apps.

The Oscar winner, who is rumored to have been on the popular celebrity app Raya, has declared that dating sites are just not for him. During a candid interview with journalist Diane Sawyer, part of which aired Friday on Good Morning America, Affleck opened up about his love life following his split from Jennifer Garner.

“I am not on any websites,” Affleck told Sawyer, noting he’s not on Tinder, Grindr or Bumble. “I know people who are on them and they have a fun time, but not me. I would love to have a relationship that was deeply meaningful and one to which I could be deeply committed.”

The 47-year-old actor, who shares three kids with ex Garner, went on to talk to Sawyer about sobriety and his battle with depression.

“I get depressed, take antidepressants, they’re very helpful for me,” Affleck shared. “I’ve taken them since I was 26 years old, various different kinds. I’ve switched and tried this and tried that. Sometimes they won’t tell you about some awful side effect, and you’ll come back and say, ‘Why am I 60 pounds heavier?'”

Affleck also spoke of his regrets, specifically regarding his family life.

“I’d like to find some sort of sense of meaning and purpose…I was not raised religious, I’m not a very good Christian, although I go to church with my kids,” Affleck shared. “Because it was important to Jennifer, and now I go too and I like it quite a bit.”

“Do you every say to yourself, ‘Maybe I can go back, we can go back and reset time and have that family intact again?'” Sawyer asked Affleck, who recently revealed that his divorce from Garner is the “biggest” regret of his life.

“There are things that I would love to go back and change,” Affleck told Sawyer. “I have regrets, I made plenty of mistakes, some big some small. I wish I could go back in time and change all kinds of things, but I can’t.”

Watch the video above to see Affleck talk about his sobriety, his family and his new movie, The Way Back!

Watch E! News weekday mornings at 7 a.m.!

Source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Listen to Alanis Morissette’s New Song “Smiling”

Published

on

Alanis Morissette has shared a new song. Listen to “Smiling,” the opener of her new LP Such Pretty Forks in the Road, below. Co-written with Michael Farrell and produced by Alex Hope, the single appears in the Jagged Little Pill Broadway show.

Such Pretty Forks in the Road, Morissette’s first album since 2012’s Havoc and Bright Lights, arrives May 1. She previously shared a song called “Reasons I Drink” from the LP, along with news of a Jagged Little Pill anniversary tour. Support comes from Liz Phair and Garbage, who both played on Morissette’s 1998 tour of the record. Check out the dates and buy tickets here. (Pitchfork may earn a commission from purchases made through affiliate links on our site.)

Source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

KFC Going Nationwide With New Chicken Sandwich With Glazed Donut Buns

Published

on

#Roommates, KFC is back at it again. Earlier this month the fast food chicken chain debuted its new collaboration with Crocs featuring fried chicken clogs. Well now, they have another new product that they hope customers will respond to—a chicken sandwich with two glazed donuts serving as the buns.

KFC is apparently always looking for a way to reinvent itself and they’re hoping that offering a chicken sandwich with a sweet finish will do the trick. @USAToday reports, after a successful trial run last fall in select restaurants in Virginia and Pittsburgh, KFC has officially announced that the Kentucky Fried Chicken & Donuts will be available nationwide beginning on February 24th for a limited time.

The KFC Fried Chicken & Donuts are available as a sandwich, which is a fried chicken fillet between two warm donuts, or as a basket meal. The basket contains a choice of chicken tenders or bone-in chicken and one or two glazed donuts depending on the meal you choose.

The chicken donut sandwiches and baskets will be available until March 16th or while supplies last. Prices range from $5.49 to $7.99 and hot donuts can also be added to any meal on the KFC menu.

Andrea Zahumensky, KFC U.S. Chief Marketing Officer, had this to say about the new menu item:

“Chicken & Donuts is the newest fried chicken trend we’re bringing to all of America. But not just any donut would do. Only a donut that’s glazed-to-order and served piping hot every single time can stand next to our hand-breaded fried chicken.”

Before the nationwide release, the Fried Chicken & Donuts will have an early debut from 10AM to 3PM on February 22nd in a Los Angeles pop-up shop called “The Colonel’s (Chicken &) Donut Shop” at 615 North La Brea Ave. The first 50 qualifying guests 16 or older at the pop-up get a free Colonel’s Dozen with six tenders and six donuts.

Roommates, what are your thoughts on this?

Source